NJ hospitals gear up for Hurricane Sandy
In preparation for Hurricane Sandy, Hudson County hospital officials are making accommodations, by checking generators, setting up additional staff, and ordering extra food. Jersey City Medical Center set up a "command center" located on the third floor of the Downtown hospital that will be in constant contact with the governor's office and other local municipalities.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically