Mining physicians’ notes for medical insights
One of the difficulties in extracting data from unstructured text, such as physicians' freeform notes, is what computer scientists call word-sense disambiguation. Researchers from MIT's Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory will present a new system for disambiguating the senses of words used in doctors' clinical notes.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'