HIE is critical public utility in Sandy disaster
The Statewide Health Information Network of New York played a critical role in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. It assisted the critical continuity of care. As patients were transported from one location to another, those patients' electronic health records who were secure and readily accessible at the hospitals to the facility which they were transported.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers