U of L forms partnership with hospital group
The University of Louisville has announced a partnership with a group of Kentucky hospitals. The partnership is between the university's medical center and KentuckyOne, which is a merger of Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's HealthCare and St. Joseph Health System in Lexington. U of L Hospital's effort earlier this year to merge with the other hospitals over concerns about losing public control along with church and state issues.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus