Indiana HIE lets public see quality metrics
The Indiana Health Information Exchange (IHIE) has launched the first practice-level public quality reporting site in Indiana. More than 750 Indiana physicians from 174 practice sites around the state have agreed to post their clinical quality measure scores on the website of IHIE's Quality Health First (QHF) program. The scorecard shows how well each practice does on 21 measures compared to other practices in their region and the entire state. The clinical measures include process and outcome metrics for treating such conditions as diabetes, heart health and respiratory issues, as well as results for women's and children's health care.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US