ABQ Health Partners no longer treating patients in Lovelace hospitals
Lovelace Health System has notified ABQ Health Partners that it will no longer let the physician practice's doctors and nurses treat Lovelace Health Plan members in Lovelace hospitals. Lovelace Health System, which owns Lovelace Health Plan, notified ABQ Health Partners on Oct. 12 that it was terminating contracts that allowed 74 ABQ Health Partners health care providers to treat Lovelace patients in the system's hospitals.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations