After long haul, cancer bill passes
A bipartisan cancer research bill—aimed at tackling the disease's most dangerous forms—has finally passed Congress after nearly six years of work. The Recalcitrant Cancer Research Act passed both chambers last week as part of the conference report on defense authorization bill. The bill will create scientific frameworks for addressing the most dangerous cancers.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency