Latrobe family doc bucks trend of mega-practices
The "family" part of Grosso Family Medicine works both ways. Kevin Grosso, the physician, and Michelle Grosso, his wife and a registered nurse, provide standard family medical care for their Latrobe-area patients from age 6 up. Everything from routine physicals to blood tests and echocardiograms, they've got it covered. But Grosso Family Medicine is also, literally, the Grosso family. Kevin and Michelle are the only two caregivers—in fact, the only two employees—for the practice that has leased office space just down the hill from Saint Vincent College.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised