Exeter Hospital hires lawyer to find out who 'dropped ball'
Exeter Hospital has hired the services of a high-profile attorney from Boston to help identify anyone else who is potentially liable for David Kwiatkowski allegedly infecting patients with hepatitis C not only in Exeter, but in the other states where the traveling technician worked. William Dailey Jr., senior partner at Sloane and Walsh in Boston, is conducting the investigation for the hospital.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer