Main NYU Langone hospital reopens post-Sandy
The New Year marks a week into NYU Langone Medical Center's official reopening of many of Tisch Hospital's inpatient services on NYU Langone's main campus, including surgery and radiology. Two months into the post-Hurricane Sandy recovery period, Langone's recuperation has been smooth. According to spokesperson Lisa Greiner, Langone students and staff worked around the clock to meet their recovery goals.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal