Mall of America: Mayo Clinic stops clinical services at retail outlet
The Mayo Clinic has stopped providing clinical services at its retail outlet in the Mall of America and will not be part of an expansion project at the Bloomington mall. Even with those decisions, the Rochester, Minn.-based clinic is not closing the door to having a presence at the Mall of America or other shopping centers, Brian Anderson, a spokesman for the Mayo Clinic, said last week.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest