Mother accuses hospital staff of texting pictures of dead son
Hospital workers in Connecticut are being accused of taking pictures of a young man's corpse and texting them to each other, Courthouse News reports. In a lawsuit recently filed against New Haven, Conn.- based Saint Raphael Healthcare System, Virginia Williams claimed hospital workers took pictures of her son Travis Washington's body after he was shot to death in June of 2011, Courthouse News Service reported Monday.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts