Opinion: Overcoming obstacles to better healthcare
Americans spend far more on health care than people in other countries and we have little to show for it. And as we live longer after retirement, the share that will be paid by the government will rise. Unfortunately, no single change will transform our health care delivery system into one that we can afford. We are going to have to try lots of new approaches that depart from standard practices.
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- When a hospital closes