CHS Health Services inks deal with first health provider
Reston-based CHS Health Services Inc., an operator of worksite medical clinics, has inked a deal with a surprising client — a Florida nonprofit health system that employs thousands of medical professionals. In one part of the contract with BayCare Health System in Clearwater, Fla., CHS will co-manage two workplace health centers close to hospitals in Tampa and Clearwater, with possible expansion to other BayCare work locations. The clinics will operate under the brand TeamCare, and any patient or dependent over 16 on the health system's medical plan will be eligible for free care there.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts