Bill Frist aims to build next healthcare giant
Bill Frist is a man driven by challenges. When it comes to healthcare, the bigger the climb, the more Frist is interested. Frist's most ambitious endeavor yet may be Aspire Health, a palliative care physician network for the sickest patients that launches this week in Nashville with the goal of expanding nationwide. It places Frist, who serves as co-founder and chairman, firmly in the business seat of one of health care's biggest challenges: improving care and lowering costs for patients with chronic illnesses.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care