Bill Frist aims to build next healthcare giant
Bill Frist is a man driven by challenges. When it comes to healthcare, the bigger the climb, the more Frist is interested. Frist's most ambitious endeavor yet may be Aspire Health, a palliative care physician network for the sickest patients that launches this week in Nashville with the goal of expanding nationwide. It places Frist, who serves as co-founder and chairman, firmly in the business seat of one of health care's biggest challenges: improving care and lowering costs for patients with chronic illnesses.
- ICD-10: Minimizing the Financial Hit
- Hospital Compare Adds Infection, Stroke, Readmissions Data
- 3 Favorite Nursing Trends of 2013
- How One Provider is Saving Millions on Imaging Equipment
- HIT in 2014: Portal Perils and Half-Built Houses
- SLIDESHOW: HL20 — 20 People Who Are Making a Difference in Healthcare - 2013
- State Health Disparities Trace Medicaid Expansion
- Q&A: Banner CEO on 'Getting the Cost Out'
- Healthcare Unions Eye Gains in 2014
- AMCs React to Being Shut Out of Some Exchange Plans