Bill Frist aims to build next healthcare giant
Bill Frist is a man driven by challenges. When it comes to healthcare, the bigger the climb, the more Frist is interested. Frist's most ambitious endeavor yet may be Aspire Health, a palliative care physician network for the sickest patients that launches this week in Nashville with the goal of expanding nationwide. It places Frist, who serves as co-founder and chairman, firmly in the business seat of one of health care's biggest challenges: improving care and lowering costs for patients with chronic illnesses.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'