Florida Hospital opens 2 women's health centers
Two centers dedicated to women's health — one in Celebration and another in Winter Park — will open Thursday evening as part of Florida Hospital's $270 million expansion. Florida Hospital for Women-Winter Park and Celebration Health Women's Institute will both offer an array of health services for all stages of life, including obstetrics, breast imaging, female surgeries and health counseling, said Marla Silliman, senior vice president of women's services at Florida Hospital. The centers are among the three new towers announced last fall to better serve female patients in Central Florida.They are part of the second-largest capital expansion in the hospital's 100-year history.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction