Slideshow: Population Health Management—Steps to Risk Sharing and Data Analytics
|>>> View Slideshow|
Population health management presents many challenges, particularly with data and data analytics and pressure to reduce costs and increase efficiency. This Intelligence Report from HealthLeaders Media shows that mastery of data analytics and shared risks across the care continuum can drive a winning population health management program.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'