SLIDESHOW: HLM Council Members Discuss Changing Organizational Culture
Building an effective patient experience strategy requires difficult changes to an organization's culture. We asked members of the HealthLeaders Media Council why fixing hospital and health system cultures isso complex, and what leaders can do to influence change.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal