Slideshow: Monitoring Quality Along the Care Continuum
>>>View Council Connection Slideshow
With care shifting from the hospital environment to outpatient and ambulatory settings, healthcare organizations are tasked with the challenge of monitoring quality along the care continuum. Four healthcare leaders discuss how their organizations are addressing this clinical quality improvement issue.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal