Ellis Medicine, St. Peter's Health Partners announce formation of alliance
In an industry that's seen rapid change in recent years, two area health care providers are bringing yet another new initiative to the table, in the hopes of improving the local situation. A regional alliance between Ellis Medicine and St. Peter's Health Partners has been established to help the two regional health systems connect better and provide coherent care between them. While the new initiative is a first of its kind in the Capital Region, similar alliances have been successful in other areas of the country.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says