German search engines aim to increase transparency
E-Health Europe, January 4, 2008
Two major German health insurance companies have presented new hospital search engines for citizens in order to increase transparency of the German healthcare system. Both services include quality data on medical interventions. The engines with sift through the larger quality reports made by hospitals and present users with the pertinent information.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations