German search engines aim to increase transparency
E-Health Europe, January 4, 2008
Two major German health insurance companies have presented new hospital search engines for citizens in order to increase transparency of the German healthcare system. Both services include quality data on medical interventions. The engines with sift through the larger quality reports made by hospitals and present users with the pertinent information.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal