Do no harm? Minnesota hospitals are at least doing less
Errors reported by Minnesota hospitals dropped by nearly 20 percent last year, according to a report released by the Minnesota Department of Health. The findings suggest that new patient-safety efforts are starting to pay off, said state health officials.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream