Do no harm? Minnesota hospitals are at least doing less
Errors reported by Minnesota hospitals dropped by nearly 20 percent last year, according to a report released by the Minnesota Department of Health. The findings suggest that new patient-safety efforts are starting to pay off, said state health officials.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers