Healing the bottom line
Smart Business Atlanta, January 17, 2008
Atlanta Medical Center's CEO talks about how by changing the hospital's focus, his administration was able to turn an ailing hospital into one that provided quality care, has high patient satisfaction scores, and is seeing a profit.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program