Church, institute partner for free eye services in Cincinnati
Cincinnati Enquirer, January 21, 2008
Roselawn Lutheran Church has opened its door to host a new eye clinic in partnership with the Cincinnati Eye Institute Foundation. The volunteer-run clinic serves low-income adults who do not have health insurance coverage for vision care. The church is also home to a children's dental clinic, and has received more than $150,000 in aid and services.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers