Church, institute partner for free eye services in Cincinnati
Cincinnati Enquirer, January 21, 2008
Roselawn Lutheran Church has opened its door to host a new eye clinic in partnership with the Cincinnati Eye Institute Foundation. The volunteer-run clinic serves low-income adults who do not have health insurance coverage for vision care. The church is also home to a children's dental clinic, and has received more than $150,000 in aid and services.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts