Church, institute partner for free eye services in Cincinnati
Cincinnati Enquirer, January 21, 2008
Roselawn Lutheran Church has opened its door to host a new eye clinic in partnership with the Cincinnati Eye Institute Foundation. The volunteer-run clinic serves low-income adults who do not have health insurance coverage for vision care. The church is also home to a children's dental clinic, and has received more than $150,000 in aid and services.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013