Cleveland Clinic co-sponsors Arab Health 2008 convention in Dubai
Cleveland Plain Dealer, January 23, 2008
The Cleveland Clinic and its partner in a new hospital in Abu Dhabi are among the sponsors of Arab Health 2008, a giant convention in Dubai. Eight Clinic doctors, including Clinic Chief Executive Officer and President Toby Cosgrove, will speak at the event. Officials are expecting more than 50,000 health-care professionals to attend the event and to see products and services from more than 2,000 exhibitors from 65 countries.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'