Video coaches patients on talking to their docs
San Mateo County Times, February 14, 2008
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality has launched a campaign to encourage patients to communicate with physicians about their health. The campaign includes a five-minute video that shows how patient involvement can reduce medical errors and improve patient outcomes.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream