Speedy infection diagnosis embraced
The Columbus Dispatch, February 14, 2008
Two Ohio hospitals are using new technology to screen patients for MRSA. The new technology can diagnose the infection within two hours--allowing caregivers to treat affected patients faster and squash the infection's ability to spread.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers