Expert stresses prevention of MRSA
Albany Democrat-Herald, March 6, 2008
An infection control expert, speaking to employees of an Albany, OR-area hospital, says healthcare organizations must work to change people's work habits and attitudes to prevent the spread of hospital acquired infections. If hospitals don't take the lead on this, he says, the government will.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions