Expert stresses prevention of MRSA
Albany Democrat-Herald, March 6, 2008
An infection control expert, speaking to employees of an Albany, OR-area hospital, says healthcare organizations must work to change people's work habits and attitudes to prevent the spread of hospital acquired infections. If hospitals don't take the lead on this, he says, the government will.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers