Expert stresses prevention of MRSA
Albany Democrat-Herald, March 6, 2008
An infection control expert, speaking to employees of an Albany, OR-area hospital, says healthcare organizations must work to change people's work habits and attitudes to prevent the spread of hospital acquired infections. If hospitals don't take the lead on this, he says, the government will.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts