Disparity between what healthcare consumers want (stuff online)--and actually get
Marketing Vox, March 6, 2008
A survey taken by Deloitte Center for Health Solutions shows that consumers are hungry for information about their doctors and hospitals online. Of the 3,000 people surveyed, 62 percent report that they would visit a hospital's Web site for cost information. Sixty-four percent say they'd visit a hospital's Web site to find quality information.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers