Slidell Memorial in New Orleans receives full national accreditation
The Times-Picayune, March 6, 2008
By demonstrating compliance with national standards for healthcare quality and safety, Slidell Memorial Hospital has achieved full accreditation from the Joint Commission. The hospital received the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval following an unannounced, on-site evaluation. Joint Commission standards address Slidell Memorial's level of performance in key areas such as patient rights, patient treatment and infection control. The standards focus not simply on the hospital's ability to provide safe, high-quality care, but on its actual performance as well.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013