Slidell Memorial in New Orleans receives full national accreditation
The Times-Picayune, March 6, 2008
By demonstrating compliance with national standards for healthcare quality and safety, Slidell Memorial Hospital has achieved full accreditation from the Joint Commission. The hospital received the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval following an unannounced, on-site evaluation. Joint Commission standards address Slidell Memorial's level of performance in key areas such as patient rights, patient treatment and infection control. The standards focus not simply on the hospital's ability to provide safe, high-quality care, but on its actual performance as well.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care