National initiative to strengthen provider-patient collaboration
PR Newswire, March 13, 2008
The National Patient Safety Foundation has proposed a Universal Patient Compact to establish a mutual covenant between healthcare providers and their patients. The compact will describe the agreed upon commitments that both patients and physicians must make to make sure a patient has a quality healthcare experience.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care