St. Louis hospital partners with doctors in joint venture
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, March 13, 2008
St. Louis-based SSM St. Joseph Hospital has announced a partnership with six area physician practices in an effort to improve patient care and satisfaction. Through the joint venture, the new company will design and test patient care processes in a pilot nursing unit in the hospital. The improvements developed in the unit will provide the basis for how patient care is delivered when St. Joseph's moves to south St. Louis County in 2009.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'