Hyperbaric centers spreading
The Charlotte Observer, March 19, 2008
Someday soon Haelen Hyperbarics will reach across the nation and its hyperbaric oxygen therapy will be an everyday part of the nation's healthcare, if the management team's vision comes true. The Hilton Head Island, SC-based company plans to open centers in Raleigh; West Palm Beach, FL; Austin; Savannah, GA; and Memphis, TN, by the end of the year. The company is considering Charlotte as well.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'