Hyperbaric centers spreading
The Charlotte Observer, March 19, 2008
Someday soon Haelen Hyperbarics will reach across the nation and its hyperbaric oxygen therapy will be an everyday part of the nation's healthcare, if the management team's vision comes true. The Hilton Head Island, SC-based company plans to open centers in Raleigh; West Palm Beach, FL; Austin; Savannah, GA; and Memphis, TN, by the end of the year. The company is considering Charlotte as well.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor