Report takes pulse of patients
Yahoo! News/PR Newswire, March 19, 2008
Press Ganey Associates, Inc. has released its annual Hospital Pulse report, providing trends in patient perspectives. The report says patients in the 65 to 79 age group are the most satisfied, while those in the 35 to 49 age group report the least satisfaction. The report also says Wichita, KS, is the metropolitan area with the highest satisfaction rate.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care