Report takes pulse of patients
Yahoo! News/PR Newswire, March 19, 2008
Press Ganey Associates, Inc. has released its annual Hospital Pulse report, providing trends in patient perspectives. The report says patients in the 65 to 79 age group are the most satisfied, while those in the 35 to 49 age group report the least satisfaction. The report also says Wichita, KS, is the metropolitan area with the highest satisfaction rate.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives