Connecticut hospital wins accreditation
Hartford Courant, March 24, 2008
The American College of Surgeons' commission on cancer has granted three-year accreditation to Bristol (CT) Hospital's new cancer care center. Bristol Hospital has affiliated with the Yale-New Haven Cancer Network, which provides Bristol with access to clinical resources, clinical research and other support services from Yale-New Haven, the Yale School of Medicine and the Yale Cancer Center, said a Bristol Hospital spokesman.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers