Sutter says strike not a factor at hospitals
San Francisco Chronicle, March 24, 2008
Representatives of Sutter Health hospitals in California said it was business as usual despite a strike by registered nurses. A third to more than half of the nurses were crossing their picket lines and with replacement workers already hired, Sutter staffing levels were about normal, said the representatives.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program