Patients and families consider palliative care
The Denver Post, March 25, 2008
Terminal patients and their families are increasingly weighing the merits of intense medical intervention. About 30% of all hospitals in Denver and 70% of large hospitals nationally offer palliative care, but studies show that palliative care is medically and economically efficient.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers