Snapshots provide broader portraits of state-by-state healthcare performance
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, April 3, 2008
The federal Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's annual analysis to help health leaders identify areas of healthcare delivery that need quality improvement now includes information such as each state's rate of obesity, health insurance coverage, mental illness and the number of specialist doctors. The updated State Snapshots Web tool also tracks each states' progress toward reaching government-set health goals for 2010.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts