Snapshots provide broader portraits of state-by-state healthcare performance
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, April 3, 2008
The federal Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's annual analysis to help health leaders identify areas of healthcare delivery that need quality improvement now includes information such as each state's rate of obesity, health insurance coverage, mental illness and the number of specialist doctors. The updated State Snapshots Web tool also tracks each states' progress toward reaching government-set health goals for 2010.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness