Report gives Massachusetts doctors kudos for preventative care
Boston Business Journal, April 4, 2008
A report from the Massachusetts Health Quality Partners shows that the the state's primary care physicians continue to outperform many of their national peers in terms of offering preventative care and helping patients manage their chronic conditions. The report suggests, however, that there's plenty of room to both improve outcomes and better manage healthcare spending.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program