CMS announces new options for physician quality reporting
Nephronline.com, April 24, 2008
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has announced steps to encourage physicians and other eligible professionals to take part in the Physician Quality Reporting Initiative. The program is designed to improve the quality of care provided to Medicare beneficiaries. The steps, including a variety of new reporting options, will make it easier for eligible professionals to participate and receive feedback on their performance, said CMS representatives.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction