New Hampshire hospitals and surgery centers join hand-washing program
New Hampshire has enlisted all of its hospitals and surgery centers in a hand-washing campaign called High Five for a Healthy New Hampshire. The goal is to reduce patient infections that could be easily prevented with hand hygeine. The campaign educates medical staff about the importance of hand hygiene, and places hand cleansers and sanitizers in convenient places.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers