New Hampshire hospitals and surgery centers join hand-washing program
New Hampshire has enlisted all of its hospitals and surgery centers in a hand-washing campaign called High Five for a Healthy New Hampshire. The goal is to reduce patient infections that could be easily prevented with hand hygeine. The campaign educates medical staff about the importance of hand hygiene, and places hand cleansers and sanitizers in convenient places.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law