Healthcare Association of New York receives $105,000 state grant
The Healthcare Association of New York State has received a $105,000 state grant for a program aimed at reducing hospital-acquired infections. The money will be used for The Healthcare Educational and Research Fund, which provides educational programs and monitors the systematic implementation of evidence-based control measures to reduce ventilator-associated pneumonia infections in critical care patients. HANYS was one of seven organizations to share in more than $1.2 million in funding from the state Health Department.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers