Hospital staffs train for safe delivery of babies
USA Today, May 15, 2008
Sixteen hospitals are leading a new effort to reduce birth injuries. The effort is being coordinated by Premier Inc., a healthcare alliance that promotes hospital safety and quality. The 16 hospitals have committed to following a set of guidelines that are proven to reduce harm during the birthing process.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised