Hospital infection data may be made public in Ohio
The Ohio-based Hospital Measures Advisory Council has agreed to recommend reporting a list of hospital data, including rates of staph and C. diff infections. The panel has to make its recommendations to the director of the Ohio Department of Health, which will be followed by public hearings and approval of the final rules. The Hospital Measures Advisory Council was created by state law and charged with recommending public reporting of various measurements of hospitals.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus