Patients help design Cancer Hospital at Cleveland medical center
Cleveland Plain Dealer, May 20, 2008
Hospital leaders at Cleveland-based University Hospitals Case Medical Center have asked 40 current and former patients to serve on an advisory council to share their thoughts on shaping a future cancer hospital. UH announced plans for the hospital in 2006 as part of a $1 billion expansion.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US