Free trade in healthcare
This Wall Street Journal opinion piece takes a look healthcare reform and argues that "free trade" for doctors (i.e., allowing more foreign-trained physicians into the United States) is essential to any reform efforts. The authors criticize Democrats Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama for their "antipathy to foreign trade," and say neither have plans that address the need for more doctors.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers