Free trade in healthcare
This Wall Street Journal opinion piece takes a look healthcare reform and argues that "free trade" for doctors (i.e., allowing more foreign-trained physicians into the United States) is essential to any reform efforts. The authors criticize Democrats Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama for their "antipathy to foreign trade," and say neither have plans that address the need for more doctors.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year