Ohio-based health system ranked high in quality study
Ohio-based health system Catholic Healthcare Partners ranked fifth for quality care in a recent study published in the Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety. The report compared 73 hospital systems using data publicly reported by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The study included systems with six or more acute-care hospitals and examined data on 19 quality indicators.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios