Kids lose big in Florida system
When it comes to kids' access to healthcare in Florida, the state ranks dead last, according to a recent study by the Commonwealth Fund. The 55-page report found that Florida's care for kids also ranked 37th for quality, 34th for costs, 43rd for equity and 38th for "potential to lead healthy lives."
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction